Friday, August 24, 2012

Shindig! Come claim your $5 gift card to Amazon

Hey folks, Just a reminder that Christie Craig and I will be hosting a live event at Shindig. http://shindig.com/event/loriandchristie on August 28th at 6 p.m. EST. It's Christie's release day for Blame it on Texas.




We'll have an interviewer, the accomplished Cheryl Nason and we're giving away $5.00 Amazon gift card to anyone who shows up at the event. We'd love to see you there.


There's no charge for the event, but please pre register so we'll have an idea of how many gift cards we'll need. Pre-register @ http://shindig.com/event/loriandchristie

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Very cool and so easy to register. Looking forward to the event. Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you guys talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm registered! Looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will the site send a reminder? I hope I don't forget, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've registered & am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've RSVP'd but since I can't get the demo to work, I don't know if it will work for the event. I hope it will when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I registered and I'm a new follower! Look forward to it ~

    Pat

    ReplyDelete