Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Come get your $5.00 gift card to Amazon today!


Hey folks, Just a reminder that Christie Craig and I will be hosting a live event at Shindig.http://shindig.com/event/loriandchristie today August 28th at 6 p.m. EST (5 p.m. Central, 4 p.m. Mountain, 3 p.m. Pacific). It's Christie's release day for Blame it on Texas!




We'll have an interviewer, the accomplished Cheryl Nason and we're giving away $5.00 Amazon gift card to anyone who shows up at the event. We'd love to see you there. Come get your gift card today!


There's no charge for the event, but please pre register so we'll have an idea of how many gift cards we'll need. Pre-register @ http://shindig.com/event/loriandchristie

12 comments:

  1. Just registered, looking forward to it. Thanks Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I can figure this thing out! ;-) Thanks Lori & Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there but kept cutting out I could see people, but couldn't hear them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer...I can't get the computer to work right.. I could see ya but no sound or anything!! Hope you had a good turn out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I registered and tried to join the event but my computer does not have a camera or microphone so I could not join....Sorry :(
    June
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sad that Adobe Flash kept crashing on my computer. I did hang out a little bit in the beginning, before the chat actually started, but that was about it. And I registered ahead, too.

    cgnemesis [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori I was the one who asked about Gideon Thank you for answering, I too think the men & women who serve our country's for freedom need their stories must be told.
    my Abode Flash crashed too could not get back in. Was great to hear your Voice, I know you said you were touring will you be coming Close to Canada?
    Have a good one Ann/alba

    ReplyDelete
  8. I registered & was there but no webcam on this pc and no working mic either. Hope y'all had a great time & that you will do this again one day soon.

    AnneM-SC

    ReplyDelete