Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blaze Road Trip Book Two

Today, I'm starting on the second book in my upcoming road trip series for Blaze. The hero is Jeb Whitcomb, a wealthy bad boy determined to reform.


And the heroine is Haley French, a straight-laced nurse who doesn't believe he can change.


Their road trip involves a sailboat.


(I had to go buy Sailing for Dummies. Research is fun.)

Now that they're stuck on the high seas together, you just know they're going to have to learn how to get along, but being on a boat can get a little claustrophobic. I have some ideas what kind of adventures they'll have, but if you want to weigh in, I'd love to hear from you. What can adventures can they have on a sailboat? Keep it PG for the blog, the R-rated stuff will be in the book. <wink>


2 comments:

  1. I love the water but as a non-swimmer (that means I CAN swim, just don't wanna!) I can't even imagine what hijinks will ensue on the water! I'm betting on your imagination. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone could find a deck of cards in the back of a drawer or cupboard and they could play some interesting poker games with some different types of "winnings". He could teach her to do the sailing. They could take turns making meals on board, even catch some fish for one of the meals.

    Whatever you come up with, I'm sure it will be good, looking forward to reading the series.!

    ReplyDelete