It feels like I've been gone for a month. Just got back from RWA National conference on Sunday night and had to jump right into revisions for a book due today. I've been up all night trying to get it polished and ready to hit "send". Tomorrow, I disappear on book tour for three days. Ah, the life of a writer. Busy, busy, busy. But fun!
Anyway, today is release day for THE COWBOY AND THE PRINCESS. I hope you'll consider picking up a copy.
The winner of the $25.00 Barnes and Noble gift card is Kathleen O. Kathleen, email me at Loriwilde@aol.com to claim your prize.
It's also release day for a bunch of fabulous authors. If you'd like to be entered in a drawing to receive the following five books in ebook format, just leave a comment and I'll draw a winner this evening.
1) ALL SUMMER LONG by Susan Mallery
2) FOREVER AND A DAY by Jill Shalvis
3) THAT THING CALLED LOVE by Susan Andersen
4) LESSONS FROM A SCANDALOUS BRIDE by Sophie Jordan
5) CATCHING FIREFLIES by Sheryl Woods