Friday, October 21, 2011

Baseball Fever

YAY! Congrats to the Texas Ranger for their win last night against the St. Louis Cardinals.

The Clone has caught baseball fever!



She's practicing her swing.


And hustling to catch those pop flies.



She thought she was fast, but the handsome third baseman tagged her out.


To add insult to injury, the cat sat on her.


She came inside in a pout and declared that this baseball thing was harder than it looked.


Go Rangers! Win the World Series! You guys are due!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see the Clone getting into the spirit of the game! great slide into 3rd base there. The games are on so late that I wish I could stay up and watch but I said a little prayer before I turned off the light that the Rangers would win Game 2. your cat and dog are cute too. Go Rangers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wonder to see the Texas Rangers get into the World Series.. I was so, so Happy it was not the Yankees...
    The score was still 0-0 when I went to bed last night.. I was thrilled when I saw the score this morning...

    GO RANGERS GO!!! ALL THE WAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how The Clone is always perky and game! Your pets are so cute. Does your dog herd people like the dog in The True Love Quilting Club book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clone is so fun! I like her mini-adventures she embarks on. Got to love the animals in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily,
    Oh yes, herding dogs herd people. They can't help themselves. They have to herd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtg but lost sat
    good luck sunday

    ReplyDelete