Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Love You

I love this picture because it's a world of I love yous.



And that's what today's post is about. I love my loyal readers. I appreciate you more than words can say. I love my students. They teach me so much. I love my friends. They keep me sane. I love my family. They're always there and put up with so much from me.

Join me in saying "I Love You." No matter what language you say it in, I love you has the power to heal, inspire, enrich lives. Today, tell someone how much you love them.

2 comments:

  1. This was really nice Lori.. I don't hear it enough...SO thank you....and right back at you for bring so much reading pleasure into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Love telling my family and friends how much I love them and I do it as often.

    ReplyDelete