Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dog Blog

Hello world! My name is Penny Van Winkle. I am just thrilled to be Lori's guest blogger today. I asked her what I should write about, and she told me to write about my favorite thing. Well, that's easy! I am my favorite thing.


I am an eight year old rat terrier. I enjoy sleeping, eating, and sitting in the sun. My best friend Pepper and I have lots of good times together.


Here we are reminiscing about the time we barked all night at a possum. Boy, we sure told him off!


I often spend time waiting for the mailman. I know it is cliche, but I really can't stand him! There's just something about that little truck he drives that makes me mad!



Sometimes, I like to play with my toys,


or chew on a  nice bone.


But today, I will be reading the latest book from my favorite author.













All this writing has made me sleepy. I'm going to take a little nap. I hope you enjoyed my blog.                                            
                                                         The End


5 comments: