Friday, December 2, 2011

Get a Free Book!

Limited time only, if you buy a copy of either The Christmas Cookie Chronicles: Carrie or The Christmas Cookie Chronicles: Raylene, I'll send you a free copy of Piper Maitland's book Acquainted with the Night!


http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Cookie-Chronicles-Twilight-ebook/dp/B005UD1GOQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322852277&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Cookie-Chronicles-Twilight-ebook/dp/B005Z0PWNK/ref=pd_sim_kinc_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2

(You don't have to buy it from Amazon, B&N is cool too.)

The Christmas Cookie Chronicle ebooks sell for just $1.99.

You can chose either print or ebook for your free copy of Acquainted with the Night. Just buy either Carrie or Raylene and then drop me a email @ loriwilde@aol.com and I'll send you Piper's book.

This offer is good until midnight EST Dec. 2, 2011.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. thank you for the opportunity to read an author I never have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. purchased Carrie's book can't wait to read it! thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to wait until I got an ereader before catching up with the Twilight folks but this deal is pretty sweet. Thank you, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lori! That was quick! It is in my TBR pile now. I'll read Raylene's story first though, LOL.

    ReplyDelete