Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy release day to Jane Graves

Happy release day to my friend and most awesome writer, Jane Graves. For a limited time only on Amazon Kindle her two previous books from Grand Central are on sale for $1.99. If you haven't read Jane before, you'll want to! She is a 7 time--count 'em 7--RITA finalist. That's a very rare accomplishment and there's a reason for it. She tells amazing stories.

Just don't ask her about her writing process. It's the way of the demon. I know because she taught it to me and now I can't go back to the sane way.



http://www.amazon.com/Black-Ties-Lullabies-Jane-Graves/dp/0446568473/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1308692074&sr=1-1

A good girl can be bad for one night . . . 
Bernadette Hogan doesn’t make mistakes. Not when it comes to caring for her mother, and not at her job protecting Texas’s most eligible—and infuriating—bachelor. Maybe that’s why she’s overcome with guilt after one tiny indiscretion: a passionate fling with her boss that’s left her confused, intrigued . . . and pregnant. 

but can a bad boy be good for a lifetime?
To self-made millionaire Jeremy Bridges, women are like fine wine: if held for too long, they sour. But one wild night with Bernadette changed all that. She makes him laugh, she makes him think, and soon she’s going to make him a father. For the first time, Jeremy wants to be a one-woman man. So how can he convince the fiercely independent Bernadette he’s ready to change from partying playboy to dependable dad—and become the loving husband she deserves?

____________________________________________
I'm out of town at the RWA national conference, but if you post in the comment section here, I'll draw names for a $25.00 Amazon gift card upon my return. If you win, you can go on a Jane Graves buying spree. Even if you don't win, go on a Jane Graves shopping spree. You won't be sorry you did.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Release Day to Jane! Black Ties and Lullabies sounds like a fun read. Lori, enjoy NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy release Day Jane, Have fun at RWA wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy release day Jane! I've been looking forward to this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in New York. Hope you'll bring back lots of stories and pictures. Thanks for the recommendation, Jane Graves is a new author to me and I can't wait to try her. Good girl meet bad boy, what's to resist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having fun! Thanks for the giveaway, this book sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy release day to Jane! I love her books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never read any of Jane's books. She is actually on by TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sojealous have a great time
    go Jill what a great prize gl all
    whooooo

    kim h

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to go on a Jane Graves shopping spree! Thanks for the giveaway!



    jcross719 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I've been seeing the mentions and the pictures - sure would love to go to one of those someday! LOL I mean, that signing alone -- a zillion authors, all in one room... yeah. :) And Jane is new to me, but this one sounds pretty good! :)

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of Jane's books, but this one sounds really good. I like discovering new authors.

    ReplyDelete