Friday, August 26, 2011

Don't Mess With Texas!

My dear friend, Christi Craig, has had quite a week. Her new book, Don't Mess with Texas, came out on Tuesday.


She also found herself in an unexpected bit of hot water from the Texas Department of Transportation.



Obviously, Christi can't talk about this, but I sure can crow about my friend's wonderful book. I loved the novel when I read it in manuscript form and I stand by my cover quote about Christi's exciting new series.

"Hold onto your Stetsons...A thrill-ride of hunky heroes, hilarious high jinks, and heartwarming romance."

I'm putting my money where my mouth is. From now through Saturday night, if you buy a copy of Christi's book, I'll send you a free autographed copy of one of my books. You can chose from one of the books below.

1)The Welcome Home Garden Club (Avon)
2)The First Love Cookie Club (Avon)
3)The True Love Quilting Club (Avon)
4)By Inviation Only (Harlequin Blaze)
5)High Stakes Seduction (Harlequin Blaze)
6)Sweet Surrender (Harlequin Blaze)


Or, if you'd like to get on a waiting list for one of my three upcoming ebook novellas (out in November and December) from Avon Impulse in the continuation of the Twilight, Texas series, you can do that too.

Honor system here, folks. Just buy Christi's book and email me @ loriwilde@aol.com before midnight on Saturday night and I'll send you the book of your choice. Hurry. Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on Sat. August 27th.




Offer open only to residents of the US and Canada.




6 comments:

  1. The book looks good. I will probably pick it up at B&N this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered it through Amazon. What a funny current event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordered and shipping. Guess you can mess with Texas after all. ;)

    Can't wait to read the book. It sounds like a lot of fun!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up the Ebook from B&N.

    I don't think this book has anything to do with garbage/litter......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for supporting Christi. I know she's going through a rough time, but I bet it all turns out roses for her in the end.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori, Just ordered a copy of Christi's book on Amazon. Her situation has got me riled and I am not even Texan. Hope she sells big. I would love a copy of "High Stakes Seduction." Enjoy your blog. It is motivating. Becky

    ReplyDelete