Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Clones are on Strike

Taking a lead from occupy Wall Street, the Clone and her clonies have decided to go on strike. Unfair practices, they claim. They have to do the hard stuff while I get to have fun writing. Ha! They have no idea how hard writing is. So we made a switch. They're trying to write my book. (Let's just aee how long that lasts) And I'm cleaning the house.



I'm taking out the trash.



Mopping the floors.



Washing the dishes.

And dusting the furniture.


Okay, I just remembered what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. That I don't have to clean this hard every day. (P.S. Angry Clone just hollered from the office, "What the hell's a gerund? Nerdy Clone laughed and explained it. Glam Clone said, "Darling, who cares?" and Sleepy Clone said, "Shh, I'm trying to catch a nap here.")

How about you? What are you doing this Sunday?

7 comments:

  1. You don't want to know. I'm not cleaning, writing, or doing anything more taxing than reading a book and catching up online. It's raining, so I have a pass to just sit in my chair all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limping around with a cane. :( Stupid back! I'm OLD!!!!!!!! Booooooo!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not cleaning or cooking. I'm up here reading your posts! This one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent the day cleaning too. got up went to church, breakfast at the fire house and then home. Cleaned the house for guests on Thursday and then went out and raked leaves. I hope it's for the last time too. But I am finished, clean and catching up on blogs and mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bought last few things for Thanksgiving dinner and doing some household chores. Wait a minute! I need a clone too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having company for the weekend, next Weekend and have been doing the pre-clean...So that on Friday, all I have to do is a little last minute cleaning. I only have one bathroom, so that is the last thing to do..as well as the floors... But all the dusting and polishing of silver is done and the china and glassware is sparkling...
    I am having people over for dinner on Saturday night, so there is some pre-cooking to do too...
    Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buying Brillo pads and smoke detectors.

    ReplyDelete