Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Release Day! Buy a book, get a book free! One week only.

Big release day. First, The Christmas Chronicles: Raylene comes out today.



Come join a meeting of the First Love Cookie Club!

“On Christmas Eve, if you sleep with kismet cookies under your pillow and dream of your own true love, he will be your destiny.”

It’s Christmas time at the Horny Toad Tavern, located in the heart of Twilight, TX. Elvis is on the jukebox, the lights twinkle outside…and inside, Raylene Pringle is wondering if it’s going to be another “Blue Christmas” without her true love, Earl.

But things are about to change—because ‘tis the season for unexpected romance and a surprise mother/daughter reunion…reminding Raylene that you should never disbelieve the legend of the kismet cookies!


Also my dear friend Piper Maitland (aka Michael Lee West) has her first vampire book out today.

http://www.pipermaitland.com/


http://www.amazon.com/Acquainted-Night-Piper-Maitland/dp/042524363X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322584662&sr=8-1

To celebrate both releases, I have a special giveaway. If you buy Piper's book this week, I will send you a copy of either The Christmas Cookie Chronicles: Carrie or The Christmas Cookie Chronicles: Raylene. So it's buy one, get one free! To claim your free book just email me @ loriwilde@aol.com and tell me that you bought Piper's book and which one of my books you'd like to receive. Happy Reading.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the release... was so happy to see the email in my inbox this morning! I pre-ordered the whole series!!

    :)

    Lindsay
    www.turningthepages.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine first thing this morning.. Can't wait to read it.. Lori Wilde's Cookie Chronicles are like crack.. so addictive you can't stop.

    Thank you for another great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Happy Release Day, Lori!! I am definitely rooting for Raylene and her second chance =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo, I love release day!! Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lori! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Received Acquainted with the Night this morning via Amazon. Also have your Raylene and Carrie!! Can't wait to snuggle up by the fire and read to my hearts content!!

    ReplyDelete